Tamara Ledley’s Impact
Awards Career & Service
- 2018 Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), November 2018.
- 2017 Harvard Advanced Leadership Initiative Fellow.
- 2013 Recipient of the American Geophysical Union’s Excellence in Geophysical Education Award, Citation and Response published in EOS, January 14, 2014
- 2012 Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP) Presidents Award for significant contributions to ESIP , January 2012.
- 2013 Journal of Geophysical Education Outstanding Paper award for “A Model for Enabling an Effective Outcome-Oriented Communication Between the Scientific and Educational Communities” by Ledley, Taber, Lynds, Domenico, and Dahlman, http://nagt-jge.org/doi/abs/10.5408/11-234.1, August 2012.
Outstanding Online Resources
- 2018 Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness Network (CLEAN), Goldin Foundation Excellence in Education Exemplary Project Award, http://goldinfoundation.org/ExemplaryProjects.htmhttp://goldinfoundation.org/CLEAN.htm
- 2017 Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness Network (CLEAN) 2017 Friend of the Planet Award from the National Center for Science Education https://ncse.com/news/2017/02/friend-darwin-friend-planet-awards-2017-0018458, February, 2017.
- 2014 Climate.gov Teaching Climate Webby and Peoples Voice awards in the Green category from the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, http://webbyawards.com/winners/2014/web/general-website/green/, April 2014.
- 2011 Science Prize for Online Resource in Education (SPORE Award) from Science Magazine for the Earth Exploration Toolbook http://serc.carleton.edu/eet, http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-09/aaft-jg092311.php, September 2011.